Subject: Re: Isapnp and IRQ conflicts
To: Lennart Augustsson <augustss@cs.chalmers.se>
From: Rick Byers <rickb@iaw.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 11/03/1997 13:14:19
On Sun, 2 Nov 1997, Lennart Augustsson wrote:

> > I just installed a soundblaster 16 PnP, and it wants to default to IRQ 5.
> > Is there any way to get NetBSD to set it to something different?
> > ... [futher PnP problems]

> Are you sure you are running -current?  The IRQ and DRQ resource
> allocation was changed recently.  I can run my system now without
> my patch.

I just I must be just slightly too old - I'm running Oct 25/97.  I'll sup
again today.  Thanks!  I guess that PR of yours can be closed then (the
less open pr's the better).

Thanks!
	Rick

Rick Byers                                      Internet Access Worldwide
rickb@iaw.on.ca                                		     System Admin
University of Waterloo, Computer Science                    (905)714-1400
http://www.iaw.on.ca/rickb/                         http://www.iaw.on.ca/