Subject: Re: NetBSD logo
To: Dave Burgess <>
From: Dave Burgess <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/02/1997 19:23:28
> It would also be nice if we could get the folks running NetBSD to get
> into the WebRing.  I've been on a ring for over a year and Unix Review/Info
> Week/one of those (???) just had a really interesting article about
> WebRing.  If we could get the Ring thing going (and get some prominence
> on our Web Pages) it would be a Good Thing (tm).

Sorry - following up to my own post:

Two URLs for WebRing InformationL

Dave Burgess                   Network Engineer - Nebraska On-Ramp, Inc.
*bsd FAQ Maintainer / SysAdmin for the NetBSD system in my spare bedroom
"Just because something is stupid doesn't mean there isn't someone that
doesn't want to do it...."