Subject: Re: NetBSD logo
To: None <mellon@hoffman.vix.com>
From: John Kohl <jtk@kolvir.arlington.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 11/02/1997 09:46:23

JG> If you think that penguins are innocent creatures, I guess you haven't
JG> seen Wallace and Grommet in "The Wrong Trousers."

TL> Well, yes, but that was a *sinister* penguin...

JG> Don't you think that an "Have you seen this Chicken??" would make a
JG> greate anti-Linux shirt. 8-)

TL> If only we could be assured that somebody would get it...

Not a chance--all my friends knew who I was in my Halloween costume,
complete with a red rooster comb and pink penguin feet.  I'll put
pictures on my web pages once I get them scanned in....

--
==John Kohl <jtk@kolvir.arlington.ma.us>, <john_kohl@alum.mit.edu>
See also <http://jtk.ne.mediaone.net/~jtk/>