Subject: Re: NetBSD logo
To: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/01/1997 23:49:11
> Well, at least he's a friendly and innocent looking daemon :) I think the
> 4.3BSD daemon is cuter than the 4.4BSD one though. My favorite, however,
> is a drawing by Andrew Murphy-Mee of a brushtailed possum (whatever those
> are :) holding a little pitchfork and wearing sandals, in the same pose as
> the 4.3BSD daemon. That picture doesn't seem to be on the net anymore
> though... ah well.

Personally, I don't want NetBSD to be seen as the "RoadKill OS" :-)
Though with the right marketing you probably could sell it, especially
to the graveyard shift.

How about a nice nasty looking daemon with a penquin on the forks?

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.