Subject: Re: NetBSD logo
To: Andrew Gillham <>
From: Bill Studenmund <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/01/1997 16:36:20
On Sat, 1 Nov 1997, Andrew Gillham wrote:

> > Really beautiful ;-) I like it's idea very much. The daemon maybe
> > could be more colourful and/or better painted; daemon looks
> > like expanded from some 10x10 picture just now ;-)
> I agree that this logo looks nice, though I prefer the lettering on
> Michael Graff's logo. (

Well, how about we have both? Tom's is more a project logo, while
Michael's is more a "NetBSD Inside" logo. I really like Michael's
lettering. So how about Tom's (as it gets revised :-) logo as a general
one, and Michael's as a NetBSD-Inside logo?

If they are consistant, it doesn't hurt to have different logos for
different situations.

Take care,