Subject: Re: What to do to widespread NetBSD ? (Was: Re: RealAudio)
To: Tom T. Thai <tomthai@future.net>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@MindBender.serv.net>
List: current-users
Date: 10/31/1997 21:53:54
>Guys and gals, I volunteer to do this now, today!  check out my new logo
>(work in progress at http://www.future.net/~tomthai/netbsd_logo.gif).
>feedbacks?  I'll start updating the netbsd pages and put online mans and
>searchable archives.. for now it'll be on my server since I have no access
>to www.netbsd.org YET (hint Jason & Phil.. got my email yet?)  take care.
>I'll have some of it up and will give out the address after this weekend.
>Later..

Your time would probably be well spent to go see how the FreeBSD guys
implemented some stuff.  They've already implemented some of the
wished-for stuff.  FYI...

  Michael L. VanLoon                           michaelv@MindBender.serv.net
      Contract software development for Windows NT, Windows 95 and Unix.
             Windows NT and Unix server development in C++ and C.