Subject: Gnats broken?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rick Byers <rickb@iaw.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 10/31/1997 09:37:57
Hi,
Wednesday night I submitted 4 prs using send-pr (from -current Oct
25/97).  I very quickly got an e-mail confirmation of the first one, but I
havn't heard anything about the others yet.  I havn't received anything on
the netbsd-bugs mailing list since bin/4392 (Oct 29).  A gnats query shows
my kern/4393 in the database, but anything from 4394 to 4400 shows up
empty.  Should I resubmit them (I did a fair bit of typing in one of them
- and I didn't save a copy of it).  It normally doesn't take very long for
gnats to process them, does it?

Thanks,
	Rick

Rick Byers                                      Internet Access Worldwide
rickb@iaw.on.ca                                		     System Admin
University of Waterloo, Computer Science                    (905)714-1400
http://www.iaw.on.ca/rickb/                         http://www.iaw.on.ca/