Subject: Re: RealAudio
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Brian Cully <shmit@erols.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/30/1997 22:19:28
On Oct 30, Jason Thorpe wrote:
> Yah, I run RealAudio... I run the FreeBSD version on my laptop that runs
> NetBSD 1.3_ALPHA.  I use the FreeBSD executable because it's statically
> linked.  Works like a charm.  Allows me to cool off with DeadRadio after
> particularly horrible meetings :-)

I've successfully run RealPlayer 3 for both FreeBSD and Linux just fine.
I've also made the BSDi server (version 2) run on 1.2 and 1.2.1. In fact,
panix.com is still running it, I believe.

(Speaking of DeadRadio, don't miss out on WFMU (http://www.wfmu.org/)
some of the finest free-form radio of all time :))

--
Brian Cully						<shmit@erols.com>
  ``11. Try to steer yourself towards the crowd. That way falling