Subject: sup oddities in last week??
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rafal Boni <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/24/1997 22:08:53
	Sometime this week (I assume due to the switchover from -current to
	the release branch), I started downloading *ALL* files from the
	sup collection;  the first time was expected, but I've supped twice
	now and am still getting *all* the files.  Seeing as I'm still doing
	this over a 28.8 modem, I'd rather not have to pull over more files
	than absolutely necessary, so this seems rather odd.

	I do have -o in my sup argument list, but in the past sup has been
	smart enough not to download files that haven't actually changed on
	my end.

	Anyone see this?? Ideas??

Thanks in advance,

Rafal Boni