Subject: Audio SunOS compatibility
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Lennart Augustsson <augustss@cs.chalmers.se>
List: current-users
Date: 10/19/1997 10:02:25
I've now changed our audio API to be (almost) SunOS compatible.
This required a few changes to the interface described in audio(4)
and could conceivably break some programs, but it's very unlikely.

I also had to make some (very minor) changes in the low level device
drivers and most of these I cannot test.  So I'd be happy to hear from
users of the following drivers if they work or not: aucc(amiga),
melody(amiga), lmcaudio(arm32), vidcaudio(arm32), audioamd(sparc),
gus(i386), guspnp(i386), pas(i386), and pss(i386).

        -- Lennart