Subject: RE: newfs overwrites non-UNIX filesystems
To: 'Paul Goyette' <paul@whooppee.com>
From: Graham, James <James.Graham@Schwab.COM>
List: current-users
Date: 10/10/1997 17:55:49
That's what the patch does.  I'm still at a loss as to why
it was called an "egregious hack"; the commenting party
has not returned my e-mail (yet).

And if you do (you know who you are), please cc:
greywolf@starwolf.com as otherwise I won't see your
message until Monday.
--*greywolf; /* Schwab Institutional TEchnology [SITE] */
----
WARNING: Replies to this message are subject to archival and review by
the
Charles Schwab & Co. Mail Archival And Retrieval System.  Keep this in
mind when
replying to this message.

DISCLAIMER: Unless otherwise noted, the opinions contained herein do
*NOT*
reflect the opinions or policies of Charles Schwab & Co.