Subject: Re: Non-BGP multihoming
To: Ted Lemon <>
From: Andreas Wrede <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/10/1997 12:31:17
On Fri, 10 Oct 1997 08:28:40 PDT Ted Lemon writes
> Heh.  I wrote this code, although it was Paul's idea.  I'd be happy to
> integrate it if it is generally believed to be a win.   My impression
> is that it does good things to web server performance on
> multiply-connected hosts.

Sorry for not giving credit, but your name did not show up in Paul's (the only doc I found). On looking again I see your id in the RCS
header of the patches.

Andreas Wrede              Planix, Inc.         Networking, System Administration, Consulting      Toronto, Ontario, Canada