Subject: Re: Questions about 1.3
To: Ted Lemon <mellon@hoffman.vix.com>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
List: current-users
Date: 10/04/1997 21:55:37
On Sat, Oct 04, 1997 at 09:00:15AM -0700, Ted Lemon wrote:
> As I said before, just because we haven't hit the feature freeze
> doesn't mean that any feature that can be implemented between now and
> that freeze should.   IMHO, we should wait to do this the right way
> rather than battering users with experimental stopgap changes that
> will be different in the next release.

I agree.  While I'd like to be able to have 16 partitions "yesterday",
I'm still willing to wait past 1.3 to have it done right and have it
well tested before installing it on 15 or so machines.

Glad that this limitation will be worked on in the future.

  -jm

--

                       1503 kHz @ 21:30 EET DST Mon-Fri

                     ---> http://www.jmp.fi/~jmarin/ <---