Subject: Re: while we're looking at old bugs
To: Andreas Wrede <>
From: Jason Thorpe <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/02/1997 16:34:26
On Thu, 02 Oct 1997 14:34:50 -0400
 Andreas Wrede <> wrote:

 > I assume that's edit-pr on the machine that has the GNATS db, since
 > NetBSD -current does not include a edit-pr command. Send-pr refers you
 > to the non-existent edit-pr(1) man page, among others. Should I submit a pr
 > about this?

That's correct ... Sorry, I forgot to remove the CC of current-users
from my mail to Matt.

Users can send updates to PRs by sending mail to:

..with the subject line:

	Re: kern/1234

...and the message will be appended to the bug report.

Jason R. Thorpe
NAS: M/S 258-6                                       Work: +1 415 604 0935