Subject: Re: while we're looking at old bugs
To: Jason Thorpe <>
From: Andreas Wrede <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/02/1997 14:34:50
On Thu, 02 Oct 1997 10:19:14 PDT Jason Thorpe writes
> On Thu, 2 Oct 1997 08:55:51 -0700
>  Matthew Jacob <> wrote:
>  > Gee- I wish someone could tell me how to close PRs..... edit-pr?
> Yup.... edit-pr <prnumber>

I assume that's edit-pr on the machine that has the GNATS db, since
NetBSD -current does not include a edit-pr command. Send-pr refers you
to the non-existent edit-pr(1) man page, among others. Should I submit a pr
about this?

So how does someone without direct access to the GNATS db close a pr?  If
its by email, then please close port-i386/3822 - that problem has been fixed.

Andreas Wrede              Planix, Inc.         Networking, System Administration, Consulting      Toronto, Ontario, Canada