Subject: Re: 1997/09/29 current build error (usr.sbin/amd/amd)
To: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/30/1997 18:25:16
On Sep 29, 11:18pm, "Erik E. Fair" (Time Keeper) wrote:
>===> usr.sbin/amd/amd
>cc -O -I/usr/src/usr.sbin/amd/amd/../include -I/usr/src/usr.sbin/amd/amd
>-I/usr/src/usr.sbin/amd/libamu -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -Werror -Wall
>-Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes  -c conf_parse.c
>cc1: warnings being treated as errors
>y.tab.c: In function `yyparse':
>y.tab.c:257: warning: suggest parentheses around assignment used as truth value
>*** Error code 1

Installing a new yacc, then doing 'make cleandir'/'make depend' in
amd worked for me.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

He's the kind of guy, that, well, if you were ever in a jam he'd be
there ... with two slices of bread and some chunky peanut butter.