Subject: Re: bin/2932:
To: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/29/1997 15:20:50

> On Sun, 28 Sep 1997, David Brownlee wrote:
>
> > 	How about having a 'NOBUILD' variable in /etc/mk.conf...
> > + NOBUILD!=if echo " ${NOBUILD} " | egrep -q " ${PROG} " ; \
> > +     then echo YES ; else echo NO ; fi

Why aren't we just using the "DESTDIR" option, to put the binaries
in a different tree?  Those with special apps, can remove the
appropriate problem files.  Why complicate everyone running -current
because we have a special app?

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.