Subject: Re: bin/4167: WIBNI sh supported file/command/etc completion?
To: John Nemeth , der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: Open Carefully -- Contents Under Pressure <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/27/1997 16:09:25
John Nemeth sez:
* In any event, not only is /bin/sh statically linked, it must go
* on install/ERD's (Emergency Recovery Disk). It really needs to be as
* lean and mean as possible. People that want all the fancy command
* line type things that make interactive usage nicer can always use
* bash. Personally, I still use a csh for interactive usage.
Ya know, I never thought I'd see the day when /bin/csh was bigger than
* }-- End of excerpt from der Mouse
"I presume I need no introduction." -- Lestat