Subject: Re: The bughunt is on!
To: Scott Reynolds <scottr@Plexus.COM>
From: Curt Sampson <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/27/1997 07:59:18
On Fri, 26 Sep 1997 wrote:

> How easy is it for the submitter and/or for other folks browsing
> the PR database to see why a seemingly reasonable and working fix
> hasn't been committed?  I think the answer is "not easy", and
> perhaps that needs some fixing, then?

It's actually quite easy to tell, because it's generally always
the same reason. Even a very simple fix to a very simple problem
can take a fair amount of time to test, especially when it has a
lot of `corner cases.'

Curt Sampson	   Info at
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite myst, software reverberates