Subject: Re: The bughunt is on!
To: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@Plexus.COM>
List: current-users
Date: 09/25/1997 12:28:12
On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, Todd Vierling wrote:

> I'm going to start reposting PR's that are in open, analyzed, or suspended
> state, classes sw-bug or doc-bug (but not change-request or support) to
> current-users, [...]
>
> Okay, who's game?

Please don't... I strongly encourage all interested parties in using Erik
Fair's PR database summary[*] to browse the list of non-closed PRs.
(Kudos to Erik for putting this together; it's a _very_ handy tool.)
Posting the PRs for discussion/debate isn't likely to get anything useful
accomplished; let's just do the work, instead!

--scott

[*] http://www.netbsd.org/Gnats/