Subject: _pci_decompose_tag (was Re: recent spam attacks...)
To: Wailer <banshee@gabriella.abattoir.com>
From: Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/23/1997 21:09:31
On Tue, 23 Sep 1997, Wailer wrote:

# This is totally the wrong place for this discussion; but I'm not so
# certain where the right place is.  I presently filter spam using
# blackhole routes (successful) and domain filtering (of questionable
# value).  I'd be very interested in seeing a set of procmail rules to
# detect spam.

	(completely off topic)  http://spam.abuse.net/

	Added for topicality:

I'm still having this problem:

ld -z -Ttext F8100000 -e start -S -o netbsd ${SYSTEM_OBJ} vers.o
autoconf.o: Undefined symbol `_pci_decompose_tag' referenced from text
segment

	There is *NO* PCI anything configured into my kernel.  Does anyone
know what might be causing this?

--
Taos Mountain TS         My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>