Subject: Re: Archive Python DAT problem with ahc 2940W
To: None <andreas@planix.com>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/23/1997 09:07:37

>On Mon, 22 Sep 1997 22:07:40 PDT Matthew Jacob writes
>> No- this is very interesting. Do you have a narrow Adaptec controller
>> you've put the Archive on?
>
>No PCI bus SCSI adapter, but I can try a 1542 on the ISA bus if that helps.

To be sure- try that. That'll get past your problem I suspect.

As far as the AIC board...

I'm wondering if there's some sequencer code problem in switching between
wide && narrow targets when the narrow has disconnected. Way down my
list of things to get to RSN is to take the latest AIC code from Justin
and put it into NetBSD.

I'll keep your case in mind for looking into. Let me know how that aha
goes.