Subject: Re: TIOCMGET
To: Bill Studenmund <>
From: Jukka Marin <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/23/1997 07:55:56
On Mon, Sep 22, 1997 at 09:46:35PM -0700, Bill Studenmund wrote:

> >   dev/isa/com.c has:
> > 	case TIOCMSET:
> > 	case TIOCMBIS:
> > 	case TIOCMBIC:
> > 	case TIOCMGET:
> > 	default:
> > 		return (ENOTTY);
> I think at one point the sun3/zs.c had it. com.c used to have it too. I
> have patches to the M.I. z8530tty driver which will add it, but it's stuck
> w/ the rest of the patches (which add mac68k support) in evaluation. :-(

Anyone working on com.c to fill in the missing bits?  Sounds like a major
problem to me (I need to be able to control the signals manually on several
machines).  I was going to install -current, finally, but I can't put it
on all machines as long as com.c is incomplete.

Has the 1.3 release date been set yet?

                       1503 kHz @ 21:30 EET DST Mon-Fri

                     ---> <---