Subject: CERT bulletins not including NetBSD?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/20/1997 01:08:19
Once again a CERT bulletin goes out without NetBSD in the vendor list.  Do
we have a representative that responds to security issues, particularly one
CERT knows to contact when a vulnerability is discovered?  Are we looking
for someone to take on the responsibility?  (I'm not offering, at least not
yet.  :)

It would be good to see NetBSD mentioned in these bulletins, especially with
so many people out there still running 1.1, 1.2, and 1.2.1, that are not yet
on -current.  NetBSD *needs* to be on their "vendor list."

=====
== Todd Vierling (Personal tv@pobox.com; Business tv@lucent.com)
== I know you like the Internet, Bobby.  Now go eat your Frosted Flakes.