Subject: Re: ISDN
To: Sean Brandt <sean@iis.net>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 09/19/1997 11:14:07

--------------9A616684936435EFF0543723

On Fri, 19 Sep 1997, Sean Brandt wrote:

> what ISDN support is there in 1.2-current...I'm looking for Ascend
> pipeline 15 support specifically...

Isn't the P-15 an external box with an Ethernet interface on it?
If that's the case, you just plug it into the Ethernet card in your
machine using a crossover cable, and go.

I've done this quite successfully with a P25.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite myst, software reverberates

--------------9A616684936435EFF0543723--