Subject: Re: ISDN
To: Sean Brandt <>
From: Curt Sampson <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/19/1997 11:14:07
  Send mail to for more info.

On Fri, 19 Sep 1997, Sean Brandt wrote:

> what ISDN support is there in 1.2-current...I'm looking for Ascend
> pipeline 15 support specifically...

Isn't the P-15 an external box with an Ethernet interface on it?
If that's the case, you just plug it into the Ethernet card in your
machine using a crossover cable, and go.

I've done this quite successfully with a P25.

Curt Sampson	   Info at
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite myst, software reverberates