Subject: Snapshot Available
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 09/18/1997 16:48:38
On Thu, 18 Sep 1997, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> I believe this was fixed in -current. I'll put up a new snapshot this
> weekend. Meanwhile, upgrade to a -current kernel.

If you want to try an untested -current compile, you can grab one
from ftp://ftp.cynic.net/pub/NetBSD-local/i386-970917. As well as
compiled userland and GENERIC kernel, I've tarred up the i386 kernel
sources so you can make new ones for this snapshot.

If you test it and it works, please let me know so that I can add
something to that effect to the README file.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca	   Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.	   Through infinite myst, software reverberates