Subject: Re: en1207 network card not using BNC
To: None <>
From: Brett Lymn <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/17/1997 19:17:10
According to Jason Thorpe:
>What is the output of "ifconfig -m de0"?  That will list the kernel's
>idea of the supported media.

        media: 100baseTX status: active
        supported media: 100baseTX <full-duplex> 100baseTX 10baseT/UTP <full-duplex> 10baseT/UTP
        inet netmask 0x0

Hmmm it does appear to be somewhat bnc deficient.  I do have a
terminator directly on the bnc connector on the card - I will try
putting some coax & 2 terminators on to see if that makes a difference.

  What do you get when you cross a cantaloup with a dog?        Melancholy :-P