Subject: European domestic
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zippo.unna.ping.de>
List: current-users
Date: 09/15/1997 20:02:17
--==_Exmh_-1740631208P

Hej!

I have put up a lillte domestic tree at
ftp://netbsd.ping.de/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/domestic

Please have a short look at it and tell me if there is a problem with that
because I used some Makefiles that inadvertedly fell into my hands.
I think all Is well, because Makefile hardly all under the crypto law.  If
they do, I am happy to redot hem from scratch, so in that case a short notice
wold be nice.

Gruesse
	Oskar

--==_Exmh_-1740631208P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBNB14KLA63tqjeAhZAQFuqwQAnEYkSZVp5JutJKqA9v4tpKwaDMhO/4eG
Z8j+OM6rtxmiSwCktVosLRnarbVSD7PXaLRKfehZPUZz4rCmVq/UpewHVJx+M1CC
oWZqDczi3qi0nFs0UFBiwf8xmPD+TA9Gf9i49ufy5yiEhY1cUr3lOlGOIEpkup94
UjO6GVVJ1EI=
=y590
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_-1740631208P--