Subject: Re: How about to config Hayes ESP with glue device rather than magical option?
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@MindBender.serv.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/07/1997 23:27:49
>I don't have a card, but I'll be glad to take a look.

I am willing to donate one Hayes ESP card to anyone willing and _able_
to maintain the ESP enhancements to the com driver in NetBSD.

Jason?  Charles?  Someone else?  What is the standard method of
donating hardware to the NetBSD Foundation?

  Michael L. VanLoon                           michaelv@MindBender.serv.net
      Contract software development for Windows NT, Windows 95 and Unix.
             Windows NT and Unix server development in C++ and C.