Subject: Re: goals for 1.3?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ross Harvey <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/04/1997 09:44:01

 >  Matthieu Herrb <> wrote:
 >  > I'd like amd to be fixed too.
 >  > It has be mentionned before that since the integration am-tools-6.0a8,
 >  > amd hangs pretty often (I think it's whenever one server mentionned in
 >  > the mount table doesn't respond).
 >  >
 >  > Should I send-pr this ?
 > Yes, please.

am-utils-6.0a10 was not released until the day before yesterday and it
contains a fix for this rather nasty bug.  Christos seems to have gone
to the trouble of writing an import script, so I suspect we only need wait
until he drags in the new version. A10 is also said to include a "major
documentation update".

If anyone wants to update their own tree immediately, go to

Here's some amd/netbsd trivia for the list. On the amd-dev list, Ezk writes:

	> BTW, I've heard that the NetBSD group merged am-utils' sources
	> with their current source tree, to be available in NetBSD 1.3.
	> This is the first time I know of that a formal group started
	> using am-utils.
Ross Harvey	Avalon Computer Systems, Inc.
		Santa Barbara