Subject: Re: Build errors - Mac68K
To: Paul Goyette <paul@whooppee.com>
From: Manuel BOUYER <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 09/02/1997 10:46:04
On Sep 1, Paul Goyette wrote
> Just supped the latest sources down today, and I get the following error
> messages from a kernel build:
>
> [...]
> mac68k5380.o: Undefined symbol `_scsi_done' referenced from text segment
> [...]
> mac68k5380.o: Undefined symbol `_sc_print_addr' referenced from text segment
> *** Error code 1
>
> Did I miss something?  Did sup miss something?

these functions have been renamed in the new scsipi system, and I can't find
any reference to sc_print_addr or scsi_done in the sources any more. You may
have a source or object file out of date. I would try to delete by hand
mac68k5380.o and, if this doesn't help, reget mac68k5380.c, and possibly
the associated header files.