Subject: Re: procfs hole - it's really fixed now
To: None <>
From: Dave Burgess <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/29/1997 21:28:15
[pedantic alert]
> Thanks to Rick Byers who pointed out a botch in my procfs hole fix.  A
> case of revered arguments has been corrected, and the procfs hole is
	  If they are that popular, you'd figure they would figure out
	  what was supposed to happen and fix it themselves.... :-)

> _really_ plugged in the next sup.
> Please let me know if there are any more problems.
> Jason R. Thorpe

Dave Burgess                   Network Engineer - Nebraska On-Ramp, Inc.
*bsd FAQ Maintainer / SysAdmin for the NetBSD system in my spare bedroom
"Just because something is stupid doesn't mean there isn't someone that
doesn't want to do it...."