Subject: Re: Licensing constraints...?????
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@solutions.solon.com>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zippo.unna.ping.de>
List: current-users
Date: 08/28/1997 21:57:27
--==_Exmh_382666276P

In message <199708281452.JAA16032@solutions.solon.com>you write:
> I'm assuming that the problem with diffs only is that, if I have a version
> of a file containing an obsolete license, and updates are diffs only, I can
> skip one diff (the license one), and all of my updates will continue, and
> I will get new, copyrighted material, without the correct copyright on it.

Does this mean that I have to discontinue the service of daily patch files for
-current offered by netbsd.ping.de?

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.
						    oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de

--==_Exmh_382666276P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBNAXYJrA63tqjeAhZAQEzrwP+KzPWnJiQVjBQFHS2OOxguoajI/ICl7Hs
fLrOa8Ze0B97Cwu+tlusuBc4o9URvnxrzYeuPXpoyWH+Nk0YHwYjvHnVl1TbeeIq
qOKMxwUyGf65OMwe/qFdh83hReNIm9SHWuezteifLy/hB3FwmEP+vxzqYorQ0fJp
HDTy4P0qB6A=
=qumV
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_382666276P--