Subject: Re: Current kernel crashing
To: Alec H. Peterson <ahp@hilander.com>
From: Brain fried. Explanation is in file "core". <greywolf@starwolf.starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/27/1997 20:25:30
Which architecture is this?  [to keep us unfortunate souls with "slow"
machines from doing something oopidstay]

"Alec H. Peterson" sez:
/*
 * I sup'ed my tree last night and built a new kernel (the last time I
 * had sup'ed and built a kernel was early August).  Anyway, it came up
 * fine, but after I ran X for about 15 seconds the entire machine froze
 * up, then rebooted.  It had paniced with:
 *
 * Aug 26 21:12:31 ramirez savecore: reboot after panic: lockmgr: locking against myself
 *
 * Any ideas?
 *
 * Alec
 *
 * --
 * |Alec Peterson - ahp@hilander.com    | Erols Internet Services, INC.        |
 * |Network Engineer                    | Springfield, VA.                     |
 */

				--*greywolf;
--
# "Operator Precedence is that which causes statements such as *foo->bar to
# work properly.  It is also that which causes statements such as *foo->bar