Subject: Re: Licensing constraints...?????
To: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 08/27/1997 22:09:49
Without knowing the background to this, it would seem a bit rude to just
cut this off without instead asking core to move the ftp site. It seems
likely the CGD license issue is what's going on here. I left JTC a voice
mail just in case no one is reading the mail for a while... If someone
could provide estimated transfer amounts (monthly say) I could consider
finding a place to provide this service.

							David
							david@vex.net