Subject: Re: "cannot lock mailbox"...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: current-users
Date: 08/23/1997 20:26:15
>>> And as for compatability issues, I'd prefer to "solve" that
>>> "problem" with a vfs, [...]
> Are you guys talking about using the portal filesystem, or are you
> talking about writing a new vfs?

Either one would be fine from my current point of view; I haven't
investigated either alternative enough to make an intelligent choice
between them.  Perhaps portalfs can do it; if not, it may mean writing
a completely new vfs.  I _am_ sure it could be done.  (It may not need
either one.  It might be possible to do something along the lines of
amd, instead.)

					der Mouse