Subject: Re: netiso, netns, netccitt
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Bob Sutterfield <Bob@XC.Org>
List: current-users
Date: 08/21/1997 16:52:31
Bill Studenmund writes to tech-net:
> Is any one actually using any of the above protocol stacks? Do they
> work as they should?
>
> I asked on current-users, and someone kindly pointed out that there
> are lots of X.25 testers out there. Unfortunately I'm not sure if
> NetBSD (specifically my Mac IIsi and i386) can hook up to X.25.

Would the current NetBSD X.25 implementation be a good starting point
for AX.25, the Amateur Radio packet protocol?  I'd love to steer clear
of Linux, but AX.25 is a requirement for our application.
--
Bob Sutterfield                         +1 909 794 1151
Mission Aviation Fellowship / MAFlink Technical Manager