Subject: Re: chicken/egg thing worked out (maybe?)
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Brown <codewarrior@daemon.org>
List: current-users
Date: 08/18/1997 14:19:08
> 0) unpack -current (as of 7/18/97 (my computer is slow)) tarballs and
>    then install the new sys/cdefs.h, nothing the distinct *absence*
>    of the top level makefile (easily ftp'ed but why should i have to?)

sanity check please: i can bring my source tree up to date (no direct
net access) by looking at all the -current mail that i have with the
subject line "daily CVS update output", taking all the "U" (updated)
and "N" (new?) lines as updates (ie, files that have been updated) and
making myself a tarball out of it, yes?

how are deleted files tagged in these messages?  "D"?  "R"?

what are the lines tagged with "?" for?

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|
andrew@echonyc.com (TheMan)        * "ah!  i see you have the internet