Subject: Re: updated TOP needed - help?
To: Current Users <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 08/14/1997 07:42:46
On 8/14/97 at 5:45 PM +0900, you wrote:

> Try to grab current-users.0881 and current-users.0882 in
> current-users' archive at ftp.netbsd.org.  The patches are in them.

Thanks for the pointer, and thanks to the two folks who mailed me the patch.

A caveat for anyone at my relative clue level who tries to update top: The
patches create a new file, something like m_netbsd13.c, but the file
doesn't automatically get moved into the machine directory. It needs to go
in there... I missed that on my first pass. However, once I noticed that it
was there, and moved it in, everything worked flawlessly. Not only does the
new version work properly, but I like the new interface better than the
old...

Again, thanks, all...

--
        Mason Loring Bliss    /\    mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us
      PGPKeyID: 0x25B3D5B5   /()\   awake ? sleep() : dream();