Subject: Re-supping EVERYTHING?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rick Byers <rickb@iaw.on.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 08/13/1997 13:54:27
Hi,

I supped on July 29/97, and today I just ran sup again.  The problem is
that it appears to be re-getting everything...  The when.* files all have
the appropriate date, and I'm not using the '-o' option.  I am supping
into an empty directory, but that shouldn't matter should it (doesn't only
get what has changed since the the date in the when file?).  Did a 'chmod
-R' or something happen to the main source tree - or do I have something
screwed up?

I expected this to be a quick sup (just wanted to test the procfs fix),
but instead it's turning into a big job (this machine is connected over a
28.8 dialup).

Thanks,
	Rick

Rick Byers                                      Internet Access Worldwide
rickb@iaw.on.ca                                System Admin, Tech Support
Welland, Ontario, Canada                                    (905)714-1400
http://www.iaw.on.ca/rickb/                         http://www.iaw.on.ca/