Subject: scsipi branch available for ftp
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Manuel BOUYER <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 08/11/1997 13:19:43
Hello,
I've just made the bouyer-scsipi branch available on ftp.netbsd.org, in
the directory /pub/incoming/bouyer/bouyer-scsipi. The tar file
is updated every days at 2:36 PDT (that is 9:36 GMT, I think).
Those of you who follows sources-changes already knowns that this
code provides a merged high-level support for scsi and atapi devices (for now
only ATAPI CDROMs are supported). This code should be merged in the mainline
soon, and I will not update the old code (the one available from
antioche.lip6.fr) any more.

I will be on hollydays from thuesday 14 to monday 24, so don't expect support
from me between these two dates :)