Subject: Re: Hmmmm no quake sounds :-(
To: None <>
From: Brett Lymn <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/11/1997 16:23:59
According to Lennart Augustsson:
>I've fixed some bugs in the Linux emulation and now it works
>for me when I run my sound card as an SB Pro.  So please try it again.

Sorry, no sounds still.  The ossaudio.c I have is dated 8/7/97.  I was
careful to do a complete kernel rebuild but no quake sounds.  Is there
any debug info I can get to you?

BTW Lennart it seems that mail directly to from our site goes nowhere
- the mail sits in our outgoing mail queue :-(

  What do you get when you cross a cantaloup with a dog?        Melancholy :-P