Subject: Hmmmm no quake sounds :-(
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baea.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 08/05/1997 19:17:47
Folks,
        I have upgraded to -current as of a few days ago and thanks to
Lennart's sterling work I now have a functioning Sound Blaster Pro
card.  I can now play foghorn leghorn without a problem BUT I do not
get any sounds inside quake.  Quake is convinced that the audio is
there at start up but nary a squeak (nor even a groan) issues forth.
I have checked my quake options and the sound is cranked right up.
Anyone got any suggestions????

BTW xquake is very handy for watching both view points in a one on one
deathmatch :-)

  What do you get when you cross a cantaloup with a dog?        Melancholy :-P