Subject: Curiouser and curiouser...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@solon.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/01/1997 11:22:41
So, I'm continuing to try to debug my problem with BSD/OS mounting a filesystem
from NetBSD.  Is it correct that 'mountd -d' says nothing at all for
failed mount?  I'm doing
	mount_nfs taniemarie:/home /home
on the BSD/OS box.  Mountd on the NetBSD machine is at "Here we go.", and
does nothing.  It says nothing, it does nothing.

I've tried to get the "noresvport" option to change things, but nothing
seems to happen.

Hmm.  Actually, with
	/home -noresvport <ip>
mound says "processing option -noresvport <ip>", and then stops, without adding
any hosts.

Hmm.

If I just take it out, suddenly mount works.

(Well, mount_nfs -P2.)

(the 2 is optional.)

Am I putting -noresvport in the wrong place?  It may be easier just to
use mount -P.

-s