Subject: Re: Your Water
To: Shawn Steven Holwegner <shawn@hagan.reno.nv.us>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@hoffman.vix.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/31/1997 08:25:14
Hm.   It looks like what actually happened is that the outgoing To:
just said ``KAT''.   Homeworld didn't rewrite it, so it came into our
mailers as KAT, and our mailers, at least for some of us, tacked on
our domain name.   So I saw mail from KAT@fugue.com, and other people
saw mail from KAT at their domains.   The spammer is Keith A. Terry,
and his phone number is (330) 645-6316.   When I called him, he
admitted to sending the spam and was completely unrepentant, in spite
of the fact that his phone has been ringing off the hook all morning.
I suspect he could use a *lot* more telephone calls.

			       _MelloN_