Subject: Re: Your Water
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Shawn Steven Holwegner <shawn@hagan.reno.nv.us>
List: current-users
Date: 07/31/1997 00:19:40
Regarding the spam we have just recieved, I have noted that they have
decided to spoof heather, a shell/web server machine of the ISP of which I
use. There is no 'KAT' at greatbasin, of course. I have forwared the post
to bruce and kristina at gbis. If nothing else, I sincerely hope it will
annoy bruce to the point of threatening legal action. These f*cking
windows using mailflooders that are faking names and ips really need to be
stopped. </soapbox>

Cheers,
Shawn
---
Shawn S Holwegner, Systems Administrator/Programmer, Scoundrel for Hire
quadraturae circuli.