Subject: LET US DO YOUR BULK EMAILING !
To: None <you@yourhome.net>
From: None <24ht@24htai.net>
List: current-users
Date: 07/23/1997 20:26:55
LET US DO YOUR BULK MAILINGS...$200 PER MILLION!!!!

THE WAY OF THE FUTURE FOR SUCCESS IN YOUR BUSINESS

Our company will do bulk emailing for your product/service.

Addresses are extracted daily by four of our computers,
which run 24 hours a day 7 days a week, scanning the net
for new addresses.  They are fresh!  Over 37 million
addresses on file.

Our prices start at $200 per 1 million mailed. No more
than 2 pages (50 lines), no porn and no foul language.
We do not do targeted mailings at this price.

There are no lower prices on the net.  Your mailing
can be done in a matter of hours.

BRS has 6 computers sending and processing messages
daily.

For the fastest service, cheapest prices and cleanest
mailings call our processing and new accounts office
at 904-282-0945.

Large corporate mailings available - ask for details.