Subject: showmount doesn't show all mounts
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Jones <cjones@clydesdale.math.montana.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 07/22/1997 10:56:04
I just noticed this behavior, and I was wondering whether it's
standard and expected, or whether it's a bug, or both.

I have an i386 which is NFS serving to a mac68k machine (both NetBSD).
I've rebooted (and even replaced parts on) the i386 multiple times
recently, but the mac68k has been up for 13 days.  Now, when I run
showmount, the mac68k doesn't show up.  I've tried showmount -a, too,
FWIW, and I've installed a new version of showmount.  Any ideas why
the client doesn't show up?

Chris

Chris Jones                                    cjones@rupert.honors.montana.edu
           Mad scientist in training...