Subject: Re: MesaGL and GLUT relation
To: c5666305 <c5666305@comp.polyu.edu.hk>
From: Rahim Azizarab <rahim@megspo.megsinet.net>
List: current-users
Date: 07/20/1997 11:54:50
Mesa is the OpenGl library and has to be installed first.  Glut is basicly
a development tool for openGl which gets installed afterwards, and
includes some cool animation programs like atlantis.

     .--.  __  .---------     Rahim Azizarab
    / /  \(  )/   ----        1925 S. 3rd Ave
   ////  ' \/ ` ---           Maywood,  IL  60153
  // / / :    :--             708-344-6994
 //      //..\\               rahim@megsinet.net
       =UU====UU=