Subject: Heads up!
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christos Zoulas <email@example.com>
Date: 07/13/1997 16:45:42
I just finished a rather large commit of libc. The new libc:
- compiles with -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes on i386/sparc
- it is smaller because static/unused functions have been commented out
- it is cleaner namespace-wise; "namespace.h" is used and strtoq and strtouq
have been converted to indirect references
- bugs found by gcc in the rpc code have been fixed.
- header file inconsistencies have been resolved.
After you get the sources:
make sure that you've made includes before compiling.
If you are not on an x86 or sparc, please try to enable the warnings in
the libc Makefile and let me know how it goes.